Anna tagged me!
The Rules Are:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
4. Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
5. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
6. Have fun!
Eleven fun facts:
1. I’m an Aunt.
2. I sing Alto 2.
3. Orange is my favorite color.
4. I’m really having trouble coming up with these.
5. Baking isn’t my favorite thing in the world, but I love stovetop cooking.
6. I love wind chimes.
7. Iced tea = ❤
8. I could eat hummus (good hummus) with a spoon.
9. I love watching movies, but only if I can multitask – doing mending, sewing, crocheting, or editing photos. Otherwise I feel like I’m wasting time.
10. Speaking of movies, the Barchester Chronicles are really good. 🙂
11. I’m right about 5′ 2″. (exactly and approximately!)
The questions Anna tagged me to answer:
1) If you were a jar, what would you be filled with? The first thing that came into my head was peanut butter. But my favorite thing to fill jars with is drift wood, seaglass, and sea shells. But I’m not sure what I’d be filled with if I was a jar.
2) What is your favorite version of your favorite fairy tale? Cinderella isn’t my favorite fairy tale, but “Ella Enchanted” is my favorite retelling of any fairy tale.
3) What song are you most likely to burst into when you’re alone? Usually a hymn, Newsies, or Les Miserables. Or sometimes it’s an orchestral piece and I try to hum all the parts at once, and always fail.
4) How do you react when people photograph you? It depends on my mood. Smile, or make a silly face. Sometimes I try to avoid the picture, but not usually.
5) If you could change either your name or an aspect of your appearance, what would you do? I don’t think I’d do either if I could. Though I wouldn’t mind having bigger hands, because then I could play piano more and tune again, or my hair being longer.
6) What do you think is the best death scene in a children’s movie? I can’t think of any death scenes in children’s movies right now…
7) A hawt vampire is stalking you! How do you react? Tell my daddy. 🙂
8) Dr. Seuss or Jim Henson? Dr. Seuss.
9) Finish this sentence: If I ran Disneyland… I would make a “Treasure Planet” ride.
10) What is your favorite book to read aloud? “The Scarlet Pimpernel.”
11) Who is your favorite villain? Ringwraiths scare me half to death. Morgoth is extremely evil… but I think Cluny the Scourge is my favorite.
My questions for the people I tag:
1. What are you reading right now?
2. What’s one thing that’s impacted your life more than anything else?
3. What’s your favorite noise?
4. What’s the weirdest food you’ve eaten?
5. What’s your favorite game?
6. What would you do if the world was going to end tomorrow?
7. If you could be a movie/book/TV character, who would you be and why?
8. Which would you rather do – scuba dive or rock climb?
9. Where’s your favorite place in all the world?
10. What’s your favorite weather?
11. What’s your favorite conversation starter?