– sleep – whenever it comes, even if it’s not there between 11 and 2 and barely there between 2 and 5 and I have to “catch up” between 7 and 10.
– an appetite!
– another relaxing weekend just the two of us (I’m savoring these quiet moments together!).
– the Bible in my own language, so we don’t have to rely on how others interpret it but can check it for ourselves.
– advice and offers of help from church friends.
– memories (working on a 2014 Shutterfly book).
– baby kicks
– 10 months of marriage, and for Ezra – his rescuing my poor dinner planning, his love for baby and the way he’s so excited to meet baby and so helpful as we prepare, his humility and servant heart… the list doesn’t really ever end.
– longer walks and phone calls to Cait
– overcast, chilly days.
– my family coming soon (and Joel and Cait soon after, and Sarah after that!)
– Erina (and all the midwives… but Erina especially).