– E having time off after S’s birth and then again for Thanksgiving = lots of yummy meals, time together, so much help with S (I didn’t change a diaper until she was at least 4 days old!), and special treats (like chestnuts!).
– wearing S in the Moby to go get the mail and the elderly Mexican man doing landscaping commenting on how new and little she was.
– breakfast in bed
– beautiful thoughts & reminders in “Because He Loves Me” (Elyse Fitzpatrick)
– meals, prayers, & help from our church family (seriously amazing. We love this little church!).
– baby noises, toes, and dimples
– E not having work the next day and being able to help more during the night when S has reflux and won’t sleep.
– Tim Hawkins & Hogan’s Heroes
– second Thanksgiving with friends from church
And since it’s after Thanksgiving, here’s some Christmas music from our favorite a Capella group (NO, not Pentatonix…).